On behalf of our client, one of the world's 20 leading pharmaceutical companies, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of the SENIOR IT SPECIALIST.
End-to-end responsibility for the execution of the IT Infrastructure topics at the regional level within the Global IT Infrastructure function. This includes regional responsibility for the project management and technology rollout, ensuring high global alignment with defined standards and IT/ITIL processes, improving security and compliance level, as well as achieving operational stability with defined SLA/KPI.
This role involves a lot of communication and coordination with regional or global colleagues from all levels in a virtual environment and requires driving and lead external/vendors for service delivery. He/she will be the local business interface with additional responsibilities such as local System Lead and IPO delegate.
- Full lifecycle of regional infrastructure project rollout which involves technology refresh, technology decommission, and new technology rollout. Drive execution, coordination, planning and communication with externals, vendors, System Lead, and project manager.
- Ensure ITIL processes in compliance with global IT such as incident management, problem management, change management, knowledge management, global and local service desk, account management, physical asset, and configuration management.
- Documentation and BI Framework: Understand the BI framework and follow defined processes. Determine documentation requirements and produce documentation as required in support of baseline and project activities for the assigned area.
- Drive and improve compliance level according to defined SOP, SLA, and KPI. Execute self-assessment and close the identified gap. Remediate audit findings with the global solution and successfully closing the gap on schedule.
- Act as local System Lead for local infrastructure and 2nd level support for solving incidents and user requests for local IT services (out of scope of the Global Service Desk and Global 2nd Level Support).
- Manage effective communication with IT management and business partners. Develop documentation in alignment with global template and update related information into online system.
- Act as the regional contact person and local single point of contact for the infrastructure domain. Capture local infrastructure demand and feedback to IT management. Provide technical coaching and guidance to junior IT staff. Lead and drive external during execution. Provide working and documented procedures with demonstration when necessary.
Accountable in the execution of the activities at the local/regional level:
- IMAC/R activities for Servers, Network Devices and Local Computer Room.
- Administer the Local Indispensable Infrastructure.
- Manage local service of global services provided.
- Ensure Global SOPs, working instructions and guidelines are executed compliant.
- Inventory Management for Servers and Back-office devices.
QUALIFICATION & BACKGROUND SKILLS:
- High degree of professionalism, personal responsibility, result orientation, self-motivation, drive, and ambition.
- Strong project management, planning, coordination, and presentation skills.
- Good compliance mind-set and IT Service Management/ITIL life cycle understanding and application.
- Process documentation and user manual creation.
- TCP/IP networking knowledge and work experience.
- PC/Laptop hardware and Windows OS knowledge at professional level.
- Windows Server and storage technology knowledge.
- Basic mobile device knowledge.
- Basic data center and computer room facility understanding.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, ability to find innovative approach/solutions.
- Advanced English is a must.
- Possibility to work as a Senior IT Specialist within innovative and research-driven pharmaceutical company in a friendly global working environment.
- Competitive remuneration and corporate bonus scheme.
- Insurance (medical/life/personal accident).
- Corporate PC, mobile phone and other needed tools for comfortable work.
Contact person: Kateryna Poberezhets, Recruitment Consultant—firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 (067) 558 36 70