On behalf of our client, a generic European pharmaceutical company (Gx/BGx products), we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the Product Manager Rx position.
- Development and management of the Brand strategy (strategic plans, support, pricing, P&L).
- Analysis of all relevant market information concerning brand (market shares, recommendation level by doctors and pharmacies, competitors' activities, etc.).
- Communication development for the brands, covering HCPs and consumers.
- Development and implementation of medical strategy, transformation into tactics, including promo grid, promo messages, campaign book for SF.
- Providing internal audience with the necessary information about products, new projects & activities, ensuring product knowledge among field force.
- Cooperation with KOLs.
- Control and report on the budget of brand according to marketing plans, provide all necessary accounting documents related to brands expenses.
- University degree in Medicine/Pharmaceuticals.
- 2 years+ experience in the Product Manager (Rx, OTC)/Brand manager (Rx, OTC) position.
- English: Upper-Intermediate.
- Presentation skills and ability to inspire SF team.
- Self-motivation, positive attitude, and flexibility.
- The ability to make quick, effective decisions and communicate effectively.
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Competitive remuneration and corporate bonus scheme.
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate car provision.
- Professional development and opportunity to realize your potential in a flexible, friendly global working environment.
Contact person: Kateryna Poberezhets, Recruitment Consultant—firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 (067) 558 36 70