UPharma Consulting rolls-out its brand-new series of pharmaceutical market access reports covering all Eastern European, Central Asian, South Caucasian, CIS, and other countries. The current Report—Ukraine Pharmaceutical Market Access Pathway 2020 FY ("Report")—is focused on Ukraine. The publication uncovers all aspects of accessing the market for pharmaceuticals: marketing authorization, pricing and reimbursement in Ukraine, essential medicines and national formulary listings, public purchase procedures, requirements, and stakeholders mapping, price regulation, health technology assessment.
The Report is intended for market access managers, regulatory affairs managers, product managers, industry executives, decision-makers, sales & marketing, and other stakeholders analyzing, planning to enter, or investing in the Ukrainian pharma and/or healthcare market.
TECHNICAL DETAILS & HOW TO BUY
||"Ukraine Pharmaceutical Market Access Pathway 2020 FY."
|Main file format (deliverable):
|Additional files (supplementary deliverables):
|Contents + Supply Chain Scheme:
|Price for the "Market Access Pathway" only:
||Purchase (EUR 650)
|Price for the Full Report (Pharma Market + Market Access) (-30%):
||Purchase (EUR 910)
|Purchase by Invoice:
1. Country Summary.
The section is dedicated to the country's introduction, describing its historical context, current economic outlook, trends in the Ukrainian economy, and its outlook up to 2023.
3. Market Access Pathway
- Regulatory Environment—The section outlines core elements regulating the access of new pharmaceuticals to the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market: Marketing Authorization, Pricing Regulation, National Formulary System in the country, National Essential Medicines List, Pricing & Reimbursement. Each of these areas is covered further in more detail within this Report.
- Regulatory Changes—What were the main changes in the regulatory environment concerning the Market Access area in Ukraine in the 1HY 2020?
- Key Stakeholders—Who are key stakeholders for all pharmaceutical companies when bringing their products into the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market? What are their functions?
- Marketing Authorization—There are, at least, four procedures a new product may be brought into the market with. The section shows these four schemes visually and describes details of procedures.
- Pricing Regulation—What are the implemented public policies to control pharmaceutical spending in Ukraine? The section also shows the implemented pricing mark-ups per each supply chain element of the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market.
- Formulary System—Structure, elements, processes, and stakeholders of the national formulary system in Ukraine, including the list of major legislative documents regulating the sphere.
- Essential Medicines List—Inclusion process and criteria, regulatory ecosystem, levels and stakeholders, timing, requirements.
- Reimbursement—What reimbursement system is implemented in Ukraine? Description of the "Affordable Medicines" program, patients' flow within it, and stakeholders.
- Public Procurement—Description of the public procurement system in Ukraine with the focus on the state procurement of pharmaceuticals in Ukraine (process, stakeholders, regulation).
- Health Technology Assessment—Outlining the HTA ecosystem in Ukraine: stakeholders, processes, regulation, development plans.
4. Healthcare Infrastructure & Epidemiology
- Healthcare Budget
- Healthcare Workforce
- Epidemiology, Demography, Morbidity, and Mortality
- COVID-19 Implications.
List of Figures
- Real GDP and GDP growth rate of UKR (2013-2019; 2020-2023(f*))
- UAH Exchange Rate (2013-2023(f**))
- Pharmaceutical Market Supply Chain Scheme in Ukraine
- National Marketing Authorization Procedure
- National Marketing Authorization Simplified Procedure for Medicines Regardless the Country of Origin
- National Marketing Authorization Simplified Procedure for Medicines Originated from Listed Counties
- Implemented Public Policies to Control Pharmaceutical Spending in Ukraine
- A Scheme of Price Regulation for Products Listed in the EDL
- National Formulary System in Ukraine Structure Scheme
- National Formulary Inclusion Process in Ukraine Scheme
- Essential Medicines List Inclusion Process in Ukraine Scheme
- Affordable Medicines Program Operation Scheme
- Public Purchases in Scheme
- SEC HTA Department Structure
- HTA System Development Plans
- HTA Stakeholders in Ukraine
- Annual Healthcare Budget of Ukraine in % to GDP (2013-2021p)
- Spending on Pharmaceutical Products by Channels, VALUES (7M 2020)
- Number of newly emerged COVID-19 cases in Ukraine, weekly (Mar 03-Oct 11)
Role of HTA in Public Decision-Making in Ukraine
Marketing Authorization Recognition Procedure
List of Tables
- Key country indicators
- Main macroeconomic indicators (2013-2019, 2020(e)-2023(f))
- Total State Budget and Budget on the Healthcare in Ukraine (2013-2021p)
- Healthcare Infrastructure of Ukraine by jurisdiction (2012-2019)
- Number of Hospitals under the MOH by types (2019)
- Number of physicians by main specializations in Ukraine (under the MOH), persons (2017-2019, eop)
- Key Demographic Indicators, 2012-2019
- Incidence rates of certain infectious diseases (2014-2019)
- HIV-positive and AIDS patients in Ukraine (2000, 2005, 2010, 2015, 2017-2019)
- Population Incidence of Malignant Neoplasms by Individual Localizations in 2019
- Main Causes of Death in 2017-2019